This course is the culmination of more than 20 years experience in Corporate America doing sales, management, business development, traditional marketing, digital marketing including lead generation, Facebook Ads, Search Engine Optimization, web design and more.
The objective is to provide strategically minimalistic technical training that provides clarity and confidence of how to quickly execute and get results. The “glue” is the business training designed to provide the right mental foundation to ensure a strong, successful, long-term business can be maintained. This includes mindset training, prospecting, sales, presentation skills, closing business and more.
If you are looking to develop a successful digital marketing agency and want to do the least amount of work to get the maximum results over the next 3-6 months, this is for you. Imagine: working smart and effective making $10K-$20K per month over the next 6-12 months in your own business, working perhaps 40-60 hours per month.
Learn the business & technical skills to make $6K-$10K per month in the next 3-6 months!!!
Sound too good to be true?
I know, I would likely think the same thing.
The reality is if you learn the right skills and maintain the right attitude with the right mindset and take consistent action by working smart, you have yourself a true winning strategy.
Your success is on YOU but you will have all the tools you need to accomplish your goals & dreams!
2021 COURSE KICKOFF…first 21 people get 33% off!!!
Section 1 - Digital Agency Business Training
- Getting Started
- Goal Setting
- Your Best Investment
- Taking Action
- Daily Activity
- Prospecting Mindset
- Prospecting Methods
- Handling Objections
- Pipeline Management
- Identifying the Standard of Success
- Return On Investment
- The Presentation
- Following Up
- Closing The Deal
- Client Management
- Creating a Client Referral System
- Identifying, Understanding & Structuring Your Business Around Your Avatar
- Wrap Up
Section 2 - Facebook Lead Ads
Section 3 - SEO Training
- What is SEO
- What Does Google Like?
- National versus Local SEO
- Recommended Tools
- Niche Selection
- Keyword Research
- Website Builders: What to Know
- How to Research Businesses & Find Low Hanging Fruit
- Auditing a Website – On-Page SEO
- Auditing a Website – Off-Page SEO
- On-Page SEO: CTA & Promotion
- On-Page SEO: Page Titles & Descriptions
- On-Page SEO: Header Tags
- On-Page SEO: Content
- On-Page SEO: Google My Business (GMB) Links
- On-Page SEO: Inner-Page Linking
- On-Page SEO: Image Optimization
- On-Page SEO: YouTube Optimization
- On-Page SEO: Blog Content
- On-Page SEO: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Section
- On-Page SEO: Wrap Up Overview
- Off-Page SEO – Google My Business Optimization
- Off-Page SEO – Press Release
- Off-Page SEO – Citations
- Off-Page SEO – Backlinking
- Tools – Google Search Console & Google Analytics