This is a FREE 5-day Clean Eating Challenge that will start on Monday, December 14th & end on Friday, December 18th. I wanted to do this BEFORE Christmas because I know many of us have parties & such to go to & it can be even harder to eat healthier then.
During this challenge, you will:
– Learn more about the Clean Eating Lifestyle
– Get a 5-Day Meal Plan with Recipes and Grocery Lists
– Commit to exercising 30 minutes a day (your choice of activity)
What you can expect is to…
– Lose a few pounds
– Have more energy
– Learn some new healthy recipes & food ideas
– Change your perspective about nutrition
– Have fun with a group of like-minded people
What is Clean Eating?
The first step to losing weight & reclaiming your health is to eat foods that are whole, that is, as nature made them. Examples of whole foods vs processed foods are fruits, vegetables, lean meats, whole grains, and of course water. Examples of processed foods are chips, soda, some breads, and pretty much anything with a giant list of ingredients on the label. If you can’t pronounce the ingredient, it’s a good rule of thumb to not put it into your body.If you are interested in giving this a shot, contact me by Saturday, December 12th. The only requirement is daily participation in the group. It’s something I believe can really help out if you are wanting to make positive changes to your health…