The School of Hard Knocks, Wear it as a Badge of Honor

Picture

I am proud to fail forward. I know being an entrepreneur is not easy but it’s the most fulfilling experience. To be able to identify an unmet need in someone’s life & fill it is amazing. It doesn’t come without much hardship, failure, frustration, rejection & misunderstanding.

I CHOOSE to wear it with a badge of honor. People are going to challenge you, people are going to criticize you.  The thing to remember is a statue is NEVER erected to a critic.  Nobody really cares what a critic says, they are negative & people don’t want to be around negativity.
​If you want to live like the 2% you must be misunderstood by the other 98% !!! 

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.